Join our discussions at any time. All discussions are virtual via Zoom until further notice.
Friday Morning Discussion
9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
Check out a copy at the first-floor Reader Assistance Desk a month before we meet. Sign up: 847-358-5881 ext. 132.
- December 4 - The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
- January 8 - Book Share: Share a favorite book of the past year with other readers.
- February 5 - The Cooking Gene: A Journey through African American Culinary History in the Old South by Michael Twitty
Monday Evening Discussion
Mondays, 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
- No December meeting
- January 18 - Cherokee America by Margaret Verble
- February 15 - The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
Wednesdays, 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- December 9 - Aosawa Murders by Riku Onda
- January 13 - Whose Body by Dorothy Sayers
- February 10 - Mycroft Holmes by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar