Join our discussions at any time. All discussions are virtual via Zoom until further notice.
Friday Morning Discussion
9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
Check out a copy at the first-floor Reader Assistance Desk a month before we meet. Sign up: 847-358-5881 ext. 132.
- September 4 - That Kind of Mother by Rumaan Alam
- October 2 - The Lager Queen of Minnesota by J. Ryan Stradal
- November 6 - Cherokee America by Margaret Verble
Monday Evening Discussion
Mondays, 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
- September 21 - America is Not the Heart by Elaine Castillo
- October 19 - That Kind of Mother by Rumaan Alam
- November 16 - The Lager Queen of Minnesota by J. Ryan Stradal
Wednesdays, 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- September 9 - Miracle Creek by Angie Kim
- October 14 - Norco '80: The True Story of the Most Spectacular Bank Robbery in American History by Peter Houlahan
- November 11 - The Confessions of Frannie Langton by Sara Collins