For classroom visits and other special requests, please contact Tracie Padal: gcolin [at] palatinelibrary [dot] org , 847-358-5881 ext. 108.
- We need 5 week-days notice to pull books.
- Both fiction and non-fiction items.
- For grades Preschool to 8th.
- Items will be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Holds materials 2 days past the pick-up day.
- A maximum of 35 books may be requested.
Fields marked with an asterisk are required. *
Inspiration for the Classroom
By: Anya Kamenetz
Standardized assessments test our children, our teachers, our schools--and increasingly, our patience. Your child is more than a score. But in the last twenty years, schools have dramatically incre...